smile.amazon.com/ch/48-1280505 Thank you for your support!
EXTRA EXTRA…Please see the latest updates below!!!
“Where do I go when I arrive?”
If you arrive on Thursday March 30, 2017-
Please pick up your badges prior to the MEET THE FILMMAKERS event at Resorts Hotel & Casino Greenroom , Ocean Tower, 13th floor Theater at 6:30PM.
If you arrive on Friday March 31, 2017 or after-The HOSPITALITY table opens at NOON.
We will be ready to give you your badge and program at our HOSPITALITY table located on the dining level in Resorts Hotel & Casino, 1133 Boardwalk at North Carolina in Atlantic City.
THE FILMMAKER HOSPITALITY TABLE IS ON THE DINING LEVEL AT RESORTS CASINO ADJACENT TO THE SUPERSTAR THEATER starting Friday at noon and throughout the weekend!
**Badges will also be available at the Filmmaker Breakfast Saturday morning.
All of our venues and events are in the OCEAN TOWER which is the portion of the building closest to the Boardwalk.
A Filmmakers Lounge, located in the outer lounge area of Gallagher’s Steak House , Resorts Casino & Hotel on the Dining Level (2ndFl) will be available for your use Saturday and Sunday.
We will present a special award the “Pick of the Flicks” Audience Choice Award of this years festival.
You can cast your ballet on your mobile phone! It’s an innovation that started right here at the GSFF in New Jersey –birthplace of the movie industry. You’ll learn how to vote mobile at the festival with our innovative CineBallot system.
Stay tuned to find out where & when your film is screening!
Congratulations Filmmakers for being accepted to GSFF 2017!
Director of Operations, Lauren Concar
- All films accepted will receive:
2- FILMMAKER Badges -please send the names of who will be picking them up . Send to Lauren Concar email@example.com so we can have them ready. These act as- Weekend Passes and give you free entrance to all events except the Awards Dinner. Tickets are available on our website. ***Get them soon we will sell out of the Awards Dinner
- FILMMAKERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PICKING THEIR BADGES UP UPON ARRIVAL AT THE FILMMAKER HOSPITALITY TABLE near the Superstar Theater on the Dining Level in Resorts Casino and Hotel! They will also be available at MEET THE FILMMAKERS Night and at the Filmmaker Breakfast Saturday morning at the Arts Garage.
- A Q&A takes place after each screening block– NOT every film. A host Moderator is assigned to all screening blocks from an appropriate segment of the community as regards the theme of each block. They will introduce you at the beginning of each block and moderate the Q&A that takes place after each screening block. All filmmakers from that block are asked up on stage.
- Filmmakers are invited to a meet and greet breakfast on Saturday April 1, 2017 from 9:30 am-11:00am at the Arts Garage. 2200 Fairmount Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ. It will consist of light fare and a coffee bar. The GSFF Express Jitney will leave the front door of Resorts Hotel & Casino at 9:20 AM and run back and forth there after.
- We always appreciate your help in the promotion of your film. Social network websites seem to be a huge part of getting a full house to your film so please use this opportunity to spread the word about your screening. Please take a minute to read the following from our PR department:
Please like us and share us! Use Hashtag #GSFFAC
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/GardenStateFilmFest
Twitter – https://twitter.com/GardenStateFilm
Instagram — http://instagram.com/gardenstatefilmfestiva
You Tube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/GardenStateFilmFest/feed
Please send screening copies to GSFF 1 Page Avenue, Allenhurst , NJ 07711
Media: Please pitch a story to your local weekly media.
*** All other pitches to the press must be cleared through our PR department.
- Lastly, GSFF is a non profit grossly underfunded all volunteer organization. Please take a minute to approach your family and friends about a congratulatory ad in our program or a small tax deductible donation. Every dollar is important to us! The information is available on our website at www.gsff.org.
Thank you again for sharing your wonderful work with us and we can’t wait to meet you. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Director of Operations
Garden State Film Festival
We are looking forward to meeting each and every one of you!