Thank you for your support!
This photo is the Hospitality Table.
“Where do I go when I arrive?”
To Pick Up Badges You must go to a Hospitality Table in the following locations:
Thursday: 6:00pm Asbury Hotel/ Asbury Hall
- If you arrive Thursday Only pick up your film badges at the HOSPITALITY table at the Asbury Hotel/ Asbury Hall, Meet the Filmmaker Event.
GRAND ARCADE/CONVENTION HALL Complex
MAIN BOX OFFICE / MAIN MERCHANDISE /HOSPITALITY |for purchasing tickets, weekend passes, pick up badges
12:00pm-5:30pm (moves inside Convention Hall foyer at 5:30pm)
BERKELEY HOTEL LOBBY- 8:45am – 9:00pm
Jersey Shore Arts Center (for High School Students ONLY) 10:00am-1:30pm
BERKELEY HOTEL LOBBY –9:30am – 3:30pm
Paramount Theatre Box Office| |for purchasing tickets ONLY,
Jersey Shore Arts Center (for High School Students ONLY) 10:00am-1:00pm
Filmmaker lounges available for you to utilize on Saturday & Sunday
Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel | Café | Ground floor
1401 Ocean Ave, Asbury Park, NJ 07712
Downtown Area | Snacks available for purchase.
Lola’s European Cafe
Cookman Ave, Asbury Park, NJ 07712
We will present a special award for the one “Pick of the Flicks” Audience Choice Award of this year’s festival.
You can cast your ballet on your mobile phone! It’s an innovation that started right here at the GSFF in New Jersey –birthplace of the movie industry. You’ll learn how to vote mobile at the festival with our innovative CineBallot system.
Congratulations Filmmakers for being accepted to GSFF 2018!
- All films accepted will receive:
2- FILMMAKER Badges -please send the names of who will be picking them up . Send to Lauren Concar email@example.com so we can have them ready. These act as- Weekend Passes and give you free entrance to all events except the Awards Dinner. Tickets are available on our website. ***Get them soon we will sell out of the Awards Dinner
- FILMMAKERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PICKING THEIR BADGES UP UPON ARRIVAL AT THE FILMMAKER HOSPITALITY TABLE
- A Q&A takes place after each screening block– NOT every film. A host Moderator is assigned to all screening blocks from an appropriate segment of the community as regards the theme of each block. They will introduce you at the beginning of each block and moderate the Q&A that takes place after each screening block. All filmmakers from that block are asked up on stage.
- Filmmakers are invited to a meet and greet breakfast on Saturday March 24, 2018 from 9:30 am-11:00am at the Berkeley Continental Room.
- We always appreciate your help in the promotion of your film. Social network websites seem to be a huge part of getting a full house to your film so please use this opportunity to spread the word about your screening. Please take a minute to read the following from our PR department:
Please like us and share us! Use Hashtag #GSFF
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/GardenStateFilmFest
Twitter – https://twitter.com/GardenStateFilm
Instagram — http://instagram.com/gardenstatefilmfestiva
You Tube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/GardenStateFilmFest/feed
Please send screening copies to GSFF 1 Page Avenue, Allenhurst , NJ 07711
Media: Please pitch a story to your local weekly media.
*** All other pitches to the press must be cleared through our PR department.
- Lastly, GSFF is a non profit grossly underfunded all volunteer organization. Please take a minute to approach your family and friends about a congratulatory ad in our program or a small tax deductible donation. Every dollar is important to us! The information is available on our website at www.gsff.org.
Thank you again for sharing your wonderful work with us and we can’t wait to meet you. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Garden State Film Festival