Thank you for your support!
This photo is the Hospitality Table.
“Where do I go when I arrive?”
To Pick Up Badges You must go to a Hospitality Table in the following locations:
Thursday | March 28 | 7:00pm Asbury Lanes
If you arrive on Thursday pick up your film badges at the HOSPITALITY table at the Asbury Lanes at the Meet the Filmmaker Event.
Friday | March 29 |12:00pm-5:30pm (at 5:30 we move inside Convention Hall foyer at 5:30pm)
BERKELEY HOTEL LOBBY-
MAIN BOX OFFICE / MAIN MERCHANDISE /HOSPITALITY |
for purchasing tickets, merch- more sizes here, weekend passes & pick up badges
Friday | March 29 | 5:30 Convention Hall
If you come on Friday go to the GRAND ARCADE/CONVENTION HALL Complex.
Enter the doors on the left to get to the Hospitality. *Right side is to buy tickets.
BERKELEY HOTEL LOBBY –9:30am – 3:30pm
Paramount Theatre Box Office| |for purchasing tickets ONLY,
High School Students pick up badges at Jersey Shore Arts Center 10:00am-1:00pm
Filmmaker lounges available for you to utilize on Saturday & Sunday
Congratulations Filmmakers for being accepted to GSFF 2019!
- All films accepted will receive:
2- FILMMAKER Badges -please send the names of who will be picking them up . Send to Lauren Concar email@example.com so we can have them ready. These act as- Weekend Passes and give you free entrance to all events except the Awards Dinner- that is a separate ticket. Tickets are available on our website. ***Get them soon we will sell out of the Awards Dinner
- FILMMAKERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PICKING THEIR BADGES UP UPON ARRIVAL AT THE FILMMAKER HOSPITALITY TABLE
- A Q&A takes place after each screening block– NOT every film. A Host Moderator is assigned to all screening blocks from an appropriate segment of the community as regards the theme of each block. They will introduce you at the beginning of each block and moderate the Q&A that takes place after each screening block. All filmmakers from that block are asked up on stage.
- Filmmakers are invited to a meet and greet breakfast on Saturday March 30, 2019
- We always appreciate your help in the promotion of your film. Social network websites seem to be a huge part of getting a full house to your film so please use this opportunity to spread the word about your screening. Please take a minute to read the following from our PR department:
Please like us and share us! Use Hashtag #GSFF
Twitter – https://twitter.com/GardenStateFilm
Instagram — http://instagram.com/gardenstatefilmfestiva
You Tube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/GardenStateFilmFest/feed
Please send screening copies to GSFF 1 Page Avenue, Allenhurst , NJ 07711
Media: Please pitch a story to your local weekly media.
*** All other pitches to the press must be cleared through our PR department.
Lastly, GSFF is a non profit grossly underfunded all volunteer organization. Please take a minute to approach your family and friends about a congratulatory ad in our program or a small tax deductible donation. Every dollar is important to us! The information is available on our website at www.gsff.org.
When you support your local non profit arts, here’s what you are doing for your community: Creating Culture. When you think of some of the most culturally diverse and renowned cities on Earth, they all have at least one thing in common: art. The mission of our film festival is to promote the art of filmmaking on all levels by showcasing a wide variety of film and video as well as to provide educational programs in the creative arts to the public by industry leaders.
Thank you again for sharing your wonderful work with us and we can’t wait to meet you. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Questions- Contact Morgan Yoder firstname.lastname@example.org
Garden State Film Festival