Become a volunteer today!
Garden State Film Festival in Cranford and Asbury Park, NJ March 21, 2024 thru March 24, 2024. Volunteer opportunities include venue managers, ticket takers, box office, merchandise sale, event staff, information guides and more.
EMAIL US AT [email protected] if you have any questions.
DUE TO COVID-19, LIMITED VOLUNTEER POSITIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE
FOR LIVE IN-PERSON EVENTS.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE to be considered as one of our volunteers.
(Registering to become a volunteer, DOES NOT grant that you will automatically be given a schedule.)
Volunteers will receive a VOLUNTEER BADGE
that will allow you to:
Plus GSFF Volunteer Perks...
How to Sign Up
Bloomerang Volunteer is our Volunteer Management Software. We think you will find it easy to use but here is some help if you need it.
When you first sign on , you will be taken to the Registration Page:
This will bring you to a landing page with several required questions noted with a red asterisk. Please fill in all of the information correctly:
- Profile– Please upload a photo to your profile..it helps us get to know you!
- Position – Pick the jobs you would like to do.
- Availability– let us know when you are able to volunteer.
- please be sure to click all times you might be available for ease of scheduling
- Skills– let us know a little about your skills
- Comments– Any feed back is good and/or previous work experience with GSFF.
PLEASE upload a photo. It helps us identify you and get to know you better.
As we get closer to the event you will receive confirmation on what you will be doing , when and where. You will receive this email from [email protected]. (It may go into your spam/junk mail.) So please be on the lookout!
2022 Training Guide
Take a minute to look over our Volunteer training guide.
Download Initlive App
View and manage your schedule from your phone.